Thursday, August 28, 2008

DC, My Kinda Town

So earlier this week I was in Washington, DC, for an annual media visit. The folks we meet with are just to die for: some of the smartest, nicest, most fun people to be with in the world. My businsess partner and I were talking on the plane ride home about how blessed we feel to be able to a)do something we truly love for a living, and b)get to work with such fantastic people. Here's three of us at dinner Monday night: that's Julie my biz partner on the left, Steph the editor in the middle, and me on the right. Our dear friend Katy got out of the photo op by offering to be the photog, ahem. We'll get her next time.

2 comments:

ktom said...

Loved, loved, loved seeing you guys!! So much fun as always. You're the best!!

Roses Are Red, Violets are Violet said...

I don't remember you touting your experience with the chicks of SLMA as such. I'm a little hurt. And to think, I fawned over your hair and everything.